Thursday, April 30, 2009

ANOTHER TONY ROBBINS EVENT!!!

Carrie and I went to Secaucus, NJ for a Tony Robbins Unleash the Power Within event. Carrie was a particpant and I was a crew member. We had a blast! Carrie had a life changing experience and I as always enjoyed being part of the crew! I also walked on FIRE again!!! It was absolutely incredible! I think I forgot how strong I was for a little while. I remember now. ;-)

Here we are at the convention in front of the Firewalk display.

This is me with our roommate Shiloh. Shiloh is a wonderful young lady from NYC. She also had a life altering experience at Tony Robbins! ( I look tired because I got only about 2-3 hours of sleep most nights that we were there. Crew members had to be there much earlier than the participants and we had to stay later too.... but it was worth it! )