Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Blechhh- I'm so bored....

www.liveinspirednow.com
View this email in your browser

Blechh.... I'm so bored with living by the cliche' or inspirational quote!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE inspiration, but what I don't love is living blindly by a phrase, quote, or cliche just because you always say it!

Let me explain....

I used to believe that I had to "tear down the walls" and that "love was unconditional," and when I found myself miserable, stuck, or feeling trapped I'd just say "it is what it is." I lived by these phrases without actually thinking about what I was saying! 

No. It is NOT what it is. And you don't have to love everyone unconditionally, and frankly, some walls are put up to keep creeps out and that is OK! 

For the next 3 weeks, I am going to de-bunk some common cliches live on Facebook! I'll be sending links to the replays here in this Tuesday email so don't worry if you can't watch live! 

Now, what is YOUR most commonly used phrase, quote, or cliche? I'd love to have a go at it and see if I can get you thinking differently about something you say or hear often!

Hit reply to this email and let me know what you'd like to hear me "de-bunk" on Facebook Live! 

Please "like" my Facebook business page to see which phrases I'll debunk, as well as the schedule for upcoming shows!  

Thanks! I can't wait to hear from you- just hit reply to this email!

and now this..... only 2 1/2 weeks left to register to become a certified life coach.......

The Live Inspired Now Life Coach Training School is NOW OPEN for registration!!!

YOU can be the influence that changes lives for the better!

With your experience combined with the skills in this training, you will take your own personal growth to a new level, you will learn how to raise/teach emotionally resilient kids, and you'll be able to apply all these strategies to your daily life!

If you find this content helpful, please share it! Sharing is inspiring! 

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com

Coaching is a holistic alternative to therapy. It's fast, affordable, and highly effective! Just hit reply to this email if you'd like to know how coaching could help you or your family!

The Live Inspired Now Life Coach Training School is NOW OPEN for registration!!!

YOU can be the influence that changes lives for the better!

With your experience combined with the skills in this training, you will take your own personal growth to a new level, you will learn how to raise/teach emotionally resilient kids, and you'll be able to apply all these strategies to your daily life!

Bring Heather to your school or organization! 
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2018|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list