Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I need to get vulnerable with you...

www.liveinspirednow.com
View this email in your browser

Hey Heathershenhouse

I spent the weekend at the "Ambitious Women's Conference" and couldn't help but wonder...  where are all these ambitious women in everyday life? 

And why is it encouraged to blow your own horn, get seriously vulnerable, and make deep connections at a conference but not in everyday life? 

Well it absolutely SHOULD be so let me be the first to start! 

Blow my own horn:
I've been self employed for 20 years and I LOVE it! I get to travel, I have no boss, and I get paid to do what I love which is to help people!

Get seriously vulnerable:
I am feeling exceptionally weird lately. I say weird because I haven't really been able to put the right feeling to it yet. I've been parenting for 24 years and this is the last year that I will have kids at home. My youngest goes off to college next Fall and so everything we do I think "This is the last time I'll be able to do this with kids living at home." It's feels sad.

Make deep connections:
I'd really love to hear from you! I send these emails weekly but don't often hear back from you.... would you hit reply to this email and connect with me? Let's have a real conversation!

OK, so this is my version of the Ambitious Women's Conference in an email! :) We shouldn't have to wait for a yearly conference to just get real! Let's connect today! :) 

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
607-269-7815
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!


PS: 
Become a certified life coach and learn the strategies to help others as they make the changes they need to live happier, healthier lives. 

You'll learn:

  • How to help without enabling
  • How to say no without feeling horrible
  • How to serve clients with a 100% success rate
  • The skills to repair broken marriages
  • The skills to empower children
  • How to communicate so people actually listen to you
  • How to help people through life transitions and challenges
  • How to master your own personal growth & development
  • How to make money and grow a coaching practice
  • ....and SO much more!!
This program is very robust and I'll walk you through the entire thing with free coaching for 12 months included in the training!!!

Not only does it feel exceptional to help people, but you get paid, and can work from anywhere in the world!

The Live Inspired Now Coach Training is now open for enrollment but space is limited! 

For more information, please hit reply to this email, or visit www.liveinspirednowcoaching.com!  

CLICK HERE TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT TEACHING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AS A CERTIFIED LIFE COACH IN YOUR AREA!
Kundalini is the yoga for awareness and combines movements with meditation, mantra, and deep relaxation. Experience the union of your soul with the universe in this rejuvenating session!

Mondays 7:15pm at Auburn Public Theater,
in Auburn, NY

Wednesdays 12-1pm at The Rustic Boheme,
in Seneca Falls, NY.  (Beginning 10/10)
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2018|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list