Tuesday, November 13, 2018

May I give you something FREE? 😁

www.liveinspirednow.com
View this email in your browser
Buddha Groove is my FAV store! I get many of my meditating frogs there! :)
Buddha Groove Jewelry

Hey Heathershenhouse

Guess what??? I'm giving away FREE stuff!! Queue Oprah.....



FREE FOR YOU AND YOU AND YOU!!! 

All ya gotta do is join me on Facebook at the new and improved Live Inspired Now Group that will offer you free weekly inspiration, tips, life hacks, and FREE stuff every Friday for the next few weeks!! 

Join, add friends, and say hello so I know you are there! 

This free group is for YOU.... what types of inspiration, tips, or life hacks would you most like to see??? Hit reply to this email and let me know! :) 

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
607-269-7815
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

PS: Don't miss next weeks email!! I'll be sending my yearly gift guide with awesome ideas for the people you LOVE the most!! 

 
Live Inspired Now... Inspiration Worth Sharing!
Facebook Group · 552 members
Join Group
Now is the time to live an inspired life, to live your dreams, to love your relationship, to feel like a kid again, to be free and to feel amazing! Le...
 
CLICK HERE TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT TEACHING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AS A CERTIFIED LIFE COACH IN YOUR AREA!
Kundalini is the yoga for awareness and combines movements with meditation, mantra, and deep relaxation. Experience the union of your soul with the universe in this rejuvenating session!

Mondays 7:15-8:15pm at Auburn Public Theater,
8 Exchange St. Auburn, NY

Wednesdays 12-1pm at The Rustic Boheme,
82 Fall St. Seneca Falls, NY. 

Thursdays, 10-11am at Serenity Wellness,
214 Seymour St. Auburn, NY
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2018|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list