Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Are you being a bad friend? 😭 😳

Hey Heathershenhouse

"Squeezing" people into your "so busy" schedule is NOT making time for them. It's saying "I don't care enough about you to make dedicated time for you and rather than tell you how I honestly feel, I'm going to string you along so I feel good about myself." 

And hey... that's being a bad friend/spouse/parent/kid!

If you care about someone, make time for them, if you don't, explain it to them. You might say something like: 

"I understand you'd like to spend more time with me but at this time but I can't because I am committed to ______________.  (Blank might be supporting my family, building my business, caring for my elderly mom, a passion project, etc.) 

Cramming people into your "drive time" or in between appointments, or being inflexible with your schedule sends the message that you don't care. 

Now let's be clear; we've all used our "drive time" to call a friend... I do it too! But don't let that be the ONLY time you are available to the people that you care about. 

Did you know that the Live Inspired Now Coach Training is open and FULL of caring, thoughtful people who will welcome you into our tribe???

Check it out here: www.liveinspirednowcoaching.com and hit reply to this email with any questions you have!

Sharing is caring! Please share!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
607-269-7815
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

I use CBD oil twice a day for lower back pain and it really works! No, you can't get "high" from CBD oil, and yes it's legal in all states! CBD is a wonderful and natural product to help with pain, anxiety, and much more!

Have you wondered about CBD oil? Learn more or make a purchase here. Feel free to contact me for more info!
Stressed? Tired? Overwhelmed?
Kundalini is the yoga for awareness and combines movements with meditation, mantra, and deep relaxation.
🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️
Private instruction available in person, or virtual, or bring Kundalini yoga to your workplace, school, or center.
Contact me today! 
Or call / text: 607-269-7815
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2019|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry