Tuesday, April 2, 2019

He tried drugs and was ready to quit school...😪

Hey Heathershenhouse

One of my favorite things as a coach is helping scared parents learn how to reconnect and turn their kiddo's behaviors around. 

I received this message from a Mom who was scared for her son...

"Heather, 
A few years ago I didn't know where my son would end up. I came to you scared he was going down the wrong road. I sat with you and learned from you. Then joining your school had added to everything I had already learned from you. The day I stepped into your office my son wanted to quit school, had tried drugs with local kids, and felt suicidal. You taught me how to change his life. I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Today my son swore in to the National Guard. He sees his future, is genuinely happy, and loves his life. Thank you."


Geez, every time I read it I get teary eyed! I'm so happy for this Mom and her amazing son. They are both spectacular people who just needed a little help! 

They don't teach parenting, relationship, or family skills in school. It's not your fault that you are struggling but it is your responsibility to do something about it! 

Don't wait until your kiddo is in absolute crisis. It's easier to make changes before things get out of control. 

Reach out today and learn how to turn your kiddo, relationship, or family around in only 4 sessions! We meet by phone or video, or if you're local, we can meet in person and I'll teach you the tools you need to create the family life you're dreaming of.

Hit reply to this email, or reach out at my contact info listed below. 

Let's make your family life healthy, happy, and inspired! 

Sharing is caring! Please share!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
607-269-7815
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

Stressed? Tired? Overwhelmed?
Kundalini is the yoga for awareness and combines movements with meditation, mantra, and deep relaxation.
🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️
Private instruction available in person, or virtual, or bring Kundalini yoga to your workplace, school, or center.
Contact me today! 
Or call / text: 607-269-7815
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2019|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry