Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My secret guilty pleasure... shhhh.... 😲

Hey Heathershenhouse

OK, total honesty here... my favorite movie series is Twilight. 

Yes. The sparkly Vampire love story between Bella and Edward Cullen with the love sick Wolf aka Jacob who always wants to steal Bella's heart. (Team Edward all the way!)

I have watched these movies a million times and it's my go-to guilty pleasure when I'm under the weather or when Thad is away on business. 

The last time I watched Twilight, I really got to wondering about WHY we love romance movies so much.

What is it specifically? I think I figured it out....

It's the absolute intensity between the lovers. 

It's the desperate gazes, the longing, the pain from being apart, the sheer intensity of loving someone with every fiber of your being. 

But is that real or just drama to sell movie tickets? I think both!

Yes, they make these movies over the top dramatic obviously, but you CAN have more intensity in your relationship!

And trust me.... it's WORTH it!! 

Here are a few ways to boost your intensity and get your blood flowing for your spouse....

  1. Spend time gazing into your partners eyes without distraction! (This is one I have my Inspired Life School students do and they report MAJOR shifts in their intimate relationships as a result!)
  2. Do an activity together that increases your adrenaline or heightens your emotions such as a Firewalk. High impact and challenging activities create a deep bond between people who participate together.
  3. Increase your daily intimacy! Couples who engage in intimacy, especially sex, have better relationships. And don't forget to flirt with your spouse!
  4. Talk, even brag about your spouse to other people. 
  5. Have your partners back! Be protective and never talk bad about them or let anyone else talk bad about them either. 
  6. Get sentimental. Spend time recalling the beautiful things you've done and sharing warm memories. 
  7. Plan new and exciting adventures to look forward to!
  8. Always kiss goodbye, goodnight, and hello!
Intensity levels vary and what might be great for you, may be too intense for your spouse. As in all things, talk to your spouse!

Good communication is the biggest part of what makes a relationship great!

Need help? Wish you had a rom-com type romance? Hit reply to this email and let's set up a free consultation call.... your spouse doesn't even have to join you! 

I look forward to helping you clear up the challenges in your relationships! 

Sharing is caring! Please share!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
607-269-7815
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

Do you LOVE animals? Join us for Girls Unscripted girls night! It's self-care for a cause! Benefiting the "Cuse Pit Crew!" 
Walk on fire with me on July 13th in Skaneateles, NY!
I use CBD oil twice a day for lower back pain and it really works! No, you can't get "high" from CBD oil, and yes it's legal in all states! CBD is a wonderful and natural product to help with pain, anxiety, and much more!

Have you wondered about CBD oil? Learn more or make a purchase here. Feel free to contact me for more info!
Stressed? Tired? Overwhelmed?
Kundalini is the yoga for awareness and combines movements with meditation, mantra, and deep relaxation.
🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️
Private instruction available in person, or virtual, or bring Kundalini yoga to your workplace, school, or center.
Contact me today! 
Or call / text: 607-269-7815
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2019|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry