Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Better safe than sorry at graduation.....

Hey Heathershenhouse

Our last 2 kids living at home graduate this Friday with a party the following day. (Not freaking out, not freaking out, not freaking out!")

With that in mind, I thought I'd share this article that I wrote for the newspaper a couple of years ago about keeping your kids safe at graduation parties! 

Read it here: How To Keep Your Graduation Party Safe!

You may find this one helpful too: The Teen Party With No Adult Chaperones

What stage of life are you at with your kiddos? Are you joining the "empty nester" club with me? Or still trying to figure out how to store all the bath toys so the bathroom looks tidy? 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Sharing is caring! Please share!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
607-269-7815
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

Walk on fire with me on July 13th in Skaneateles, NY!
The Ultimate Self-Care Sunday, for ladies only, on July 14th, in Webster, NY! Get your tickets while you can!
I use CBD oil twice a day for lower back pain and it really works! No, you can't get "high" from CBD oil, and yes it's legal in all states! CBD is a wonderful and natural product to help with pain, anxiety, and much more!

Have you wondered about CBD oil? Learn more or make a purchase here. Feel free to contact me for more info!
Stressed? Tired? Overwhelmed?
Kundalini is the yoga for awareness and combines movements with meditation, mantra, and deep relaxation.
🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️
Private instruction available in person, or virtual, or bring Kundalini yoga to your workplace, school, or center.
Contact me today! 
Or call / text: 607-269-7815
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2019|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry