Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Ummm, about Vegas.....  🙀 😬 😷

Hello dear Heathershenhouse

Ummm.... about Vegas......

So yea... I had an awesome time!

I don't drink, smoke, or gamble, but Vegas was loads of fun for us! lol.

And after seeing naked ladies, people clearly drugged out, homeless, and people with mental illness living on the streets... my big take away was.....

What happens in Vegas ALSO happens in your heart so you'd better watch it cuz some things just don't go away... and some things you can never UNsee. 

Whether you are the one watching it all happen, or you're the one sleeping on the street... I ask you this.....

Who do you want to be in your current situation? 

Oh god, in full transparency, I often ask myself this question when I try to toss my paper towel into the waste basket in the public bathroom and I miss and it hits the floor.

Every stinkin time I hear my inner voice say "Who do you want to be in this situation? A person who makes other people pick up your trash, or the person who cleans up her own mess? 

So when you're in Vegas, or anywhere..... who do you want to be? Nobody's watching but your head, heart, and higher self are always with you. 

Show up for yourself. Be the person you wish other people would be. Let pride in yourself guide all of your actions and leave the world a little better than you found it. 

So in Vegas, we saw some things...

Gross things, sad things, and some pretty icky things. But we also fed homeless, ate yummo vegan food, walked 7+ miles per day, complimented Uber drivers, donated money to a monk, and thoroughly enjoyed the sights, lights, and glitz!

Life can be so much FUN without the debauchery! 

Anyway..... it's been a week! Be sure to check below to see where we are this week! And I wish you all the fun, laughs, and love you can handle! Have a great week! 

Now go have some FUN and show others by example how to enjoy yourself without the risky behaviors! 

Need help???

INSPIRED LIFE SCHOOL IS OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT!! 

Combining your life experience, especially the trauma and struggle with the practical education from the Inspired Life School, you'll be totally prepared to make a huge impact on your family, kids, school, students, clients, community, and world!

Get more info here: www.InspiredLifeSchool.com or text me with your questions: 607-592-6291.

We only accept 30 students per year so don't wait!

Welcome to the tribe... life will never be the same! :)

Lots of love to you and yours!! 

Hit me up on Facebook or at my info below and don't forget to follow our adventures on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook and find me on TikTok as @inspiredheather 

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
Call or Text: 607-592-6291
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

WHERE ARE WE THIS WEEK???
We are in Utah and Salt Lake is giving Providence, RI a run for it's money on being Vegan Friendly! Seriously! Today we went to a Vegan French Patisserie, a Vegan Diner, and got a Utah Vegan Guide Book that would take us more than a few days to visit all the places in! WOW!


Read restaurant reviews from your state at RVegan Road Trip! 

Have you joined our free RVegan Road Trip Group on Facebook? Join today!
I am so pleased to be offering Kundalini yoga and Gong baths are we travel around the country on our year long vegan road trip!

To bring any of the following offerings to your studio, office, school, or center, please call or text me at 607-592-6291, or email me at heather@liveinspirednow.com.

🙏 Kundalini Yoga
🙏 Meditation: Kids & Adults
🙏 Art & Meditation Classes
🙏 Relationship / Family Workshops
🙏 Gong Baths / Sound healing
🙏 Firewalks
🙏 Women's Empowerment

🙏 more...

All events are customized to your needs!
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2020|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry