Tuesday, July 7, 2020

2020 is NOT a shit year... ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hello dear Heathershenhouse

Despite ALLLLLLL the things that have happened so far in 2020, it's NOT a shit year!

Believe it or not, GOOD things are still happening right now. Sometimes you might have to look in different places, but I assure you...... the world continues to go on. 

The best way to shift your focus and see the good that is happening.... STOP WATCHING THE NEWS! Also, limit your exposure to negative social media, or un-follow people who constantly post negative stuff.

"BUTTTTT HEATHERRRRR.... BAD THINGS REALLY ARE HAPPENING!!!!! YOU CAN'T CLOSE YOUR EYES TO IT!!!!"  

Let me be clear... I am NOT closing my eyes to the bad that happens in the world. I am refusing to contribute to it by focusing on it. Instead I turn my focus to helping, serving, and making the world a better place! 

I don't see all sunshine and rainbows. In fact, it's just the opposite.

My dreams are often nightmares. My mind loves to wander toward negative thoughts. I can get dark, very dark.... which is exactly why I work so hard NOT to. Because depression and anxiety are liars and they make people believe that they are helpless victims. 

Being positive won't make everything better but being negative won't make anything better. 

So yea, 2020 seems rough, but please take a moment to notice..... helpers are now our heroes, babies are being born, people are still falling in love, changes are happening and if YOU are reading this.... you woke up today and that alone is something to be so grateful for!

Now get out there and do something to remind yourself and others that good people, doing kind things, still exist! 

I love you, 

Heather

I'm still offering a sliding scale for coaching so if you need support....... 

BOOK NOW!

I'm offering "pay what you can" coaching sessions. It's a sliding scale and YOU decide what to pay.

No one should be without coaching/counseling/support right now!! 

All you have to do is click here to set up a session time that is convenient for you!

Sessions are 45 minutes and we can work on whatever you like. (This is NOT for business coaching.)

All sessions are over the phone, completely confidential, and again... you pay what you can... no questions asked! 

Don't allow the stress and anxiety of current circumstances to bring you down. Reach out now!

Looking forward to speaking with you soon! 

Lots of love to you and yours!! 

Heather Paris
Call or Text: 607-592-6291
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

Hit me up on Facebook or at my info below and don't forget to follow our adventures on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook and find me on TikTok as @inspiredheather 

BOOK A CALL WITH HEATHER
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2020|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry