Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I'm feeling pretty freakin negative right now!?!

Being positive doesn't mean that you never experience negativity or that things don't completely suck sometimes. 

It simply means that you choose to look for the positive, or BE the positive during chaos, tough times or scary situations. 

I am feeling pretty negative these days personally with all the BS that is happening in the world. My biggest frustration is that people are becoming divided instead of coming together. 
  • Mask vs No-Mask
  • Conspiracy vs No-Conspiracy
  • Republican vs Democrat
  • Covid concern vs No-covid concern

And people are losing their shit when they discover that their friends / family / neighbors disagree with their closely held opinions.

Can't we all just agree to love one another and get along for the greater good because once this is all said and done, we still have to co-exist. 

So yea, I sometimes feel negative and angry and I allow myself to feel that way but then I move on to finding the way to share peace, kindness and love. 

I hope you are doing OK! I continue to offer my "pay what you can" coaching in an effort to make support available to all. If you need help, click HERE

Sending you much love, happiness and inspiration!

Love, 

Heather

 

Relationship, family, mental wellness, emotional overwhelm, etc....
Book call now...
I'll send you my Paypal or Venmo info after our call and you can pay whatever you want.

Every thought about becoming a life coach?
Learn More...

Facebook
Instagram
Copyright © *|2020|* *|LIVE INSPIRED NOW|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Heather Paris
PO BOX 9047
Warwick, RI 02889

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.