Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The truth about my social anxiety...

Hey Heathershenhouse

I am a contributing coach over at Girls Unscripted and a couple of weeks ago I did a short talk about my social anxiety.

I am sharing the talk here in case it might be helpful.

An overview: 

  • I had/have social anxiety.

  • Nail biting was a horrible symptom of that anxiety.

  • I was not fixable because people were trying to fix the wrong thing. 

Watch my story here... the video is just under 6 minutes. Also, feel free to join "Girls Unscripted Insiders!" It's a free group just for women!

If you or a loved one is struggling, please reach out for help. I'm still offering "pay what you can" coaching! Just reach out and book a session that is convenient for you! 

Much love and inspiration to you and yours,

Heather 

CLICK HERE TO BOOK A "PAY WHAT YOU CAN SESSION"

Book your session and "pay what you can" through PayPal or Venmo!
Book call now...

Have you joined our free Live Inspired Now group??
Learn More...

Visit my yoga page for kundalini, sound healing, meditation and more! Learn More,,,

Make money as a Certified Life Coach and help yourself, your family and your community!! Learn More...

Facebook
Instagram
Copyright © *|2020|* *|LIVE INSPIRED NOW|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Heather Paris
PO BOX 9047
Warwick, RI 02889
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Call or Text: 607-592-6291

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.