Tuesday, December 18, 2018

From the bottom of my heart.....😊

www.liveinspirednow.com
View this email in your browser
Buddha Groove is my FAV store! I get many of my meditating frogs there! :)
Buddha Groove Jewelry
Hey Heathershenhouse

Thank you so much for being a part of my tribe! I am grateful for YOU!

It's been an absolutely incredible year and I look forward to serving, helping, and inspiring you in the year to come! 

We've got some exciting things happening next year but I'm taking the next 2 weeks off to spend time with family so I'll tell you all about it in January! 

*I'll still be checking in on Facebook, so follow me there to get updates!! Tonight we are delivering all the gifts to the family in need that we sponsored!! Then later on Facebook live, Thad and I will be reporting how it went, and also checking in with our Advent of Kindness Calendar!!  :) 

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the happiest of Holidays, and the most joyous new year!! I hope you get tons of quality time with the people you love the most! 

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
607-269-7815
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

Kundalini is the yoga for awareness and combines movements with meditation, mantra, and deep relaxation. Experience the union of your soul with the universe in this rejuvenating session!

NEW LOCATION: Mondays 7:15-8:15pm at
Finger Lakes Holistic Divorce
3986 Jordan Rd. Skaneateles, NY.

Wednesdays 12-1pm at The Rustic Boheme,
82 Fall St. Seneca Falls, NY. 

Thursdays, 10-11am at Serenity Wellness,
214 Seymour St. Auburn, NY


NEW LOCATION: Fridays, beginning in January,
9-10:15am at The Zen Den
16 Genesee St. Auburn, NY
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2018|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list