Tuesday, June 11, 2019

That time I was an a$$hole..... 😢 😳

Hey Heathershenhouse

I threw my back out 2 weeks ago and it's been excruciating. 

For 5 days I couldn't walk, then I could only walk with assistance, and now finally, I am walking, but with a little bit of a limp. 

My chiropractor asked me what was going on... "physically, chemically, and emotionally." 

Physically, I am in pretty good shape and practice yoga regularly. I didn't "injure" myself, I just spent the day cleaning the house and my back started to hurt. 

Chemically, pretty good there! I eat mostly organic, I'm vegan, I don't drink alcohol, and I take no drugs except for a daily allergy pill. I take vitamins and supplements, and only use vegan and organic skin and hair care products. 

Emotionally, well..... there it is. It's the one area where I have been holding some resistance.......

  • I work A LOT. 
  • My last 2 kids are graduating high school in a couple of weeks. 
  • My youngest "baby" Carrie starts college in August.
  • We put our home on the market, AND just accepted a contract on it. 
  • We are buying an RV and planning to travel around the country for a year, starting this October. 
  • Thad is retiring from his job where he's worked for 21 years. 
  • I am "retiring" from active parenting after 25 years. (This is my biggest emotional obstacle.) 
  • We will be empty nesters by September.
  • I teach yoga 4-5 days per week. 
  • I own and operate 2 companies & I started a new company with a friend. 
  • I am creating a new parenting workshop.
  • We are planning several trips in and outside of the country this Summer. 
  • etc...........................................................
Luckily I have a great chiropractor that really listens because I think I talked through the entire appointment. 

As I was saying all this though, it occurred to me that maybe my seized back was trying to tell me something! 

Here is what I learned / re-learned / remembered from my seized up back......
  • I don't get to decide how long things take to get "better."
  • If I don't take a break, I'll break. 
  • The world won't end if I stop working, doing, or going. 
  • My family loves me even if I lay on the couch and let them take care of me.
  • My family will take care of me. 
  • Most people are incredibly understanding.
  • It's a gift to others when you allow them to help you.
  • It's OK to cry in front of anyone and everyone. 
  • Sobbing releases tons of garbage and makes you feel better.
  • Allow my husband to carry the heavy laundry basket even if I can do it. 
  • I can choose to be a more patient patient. 
  • Pain can really bring out the "asshole" in me. (Thank God for cbd oil.)
  • One way or another, you WILL stop... it's better to stop yourself than to be forced into it by hitting a brick wall. 
  • People on "reality shows" CAN be nice and they don't need drama to make a show entertaining.... please refer to "The Great British Bake Off" on Netflix. ;) 
Does any of this resonate with YOU?

Have you ever considered the impact your feelings and emotions have on your physical health? 

The next time you have pain or discomfort in your body, think about how that may be related to an emotional issue you are experiencing. 

Hit reply to this email and let me know what you are dealing with.... 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Sharing is caring! Please share!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
607-269-7815
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

Walk on fire with me on July 13th in Skaneateles, NY!
The Ultimate Self-Care Sunday, for ladies only, on July 14th, in Webster, NY! Get your tickets while you can!
I use CBD oil twice a day for lower back pain and it really works! No, you can't get "high" from CBD oil, and yes it's legal in all states! CBD is a wonderful and natural product to help with pain, anxiety, and much more!

Have you wondered about CBD oil? Learn more or make a purchase here. Feel free to contact me for more info!
Stressed? Tired? Overwhelmed?
Kundalini is the yoga for awareness and combines movements with meditation, mantra, and deep relaxation.
🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️
Private instruction available in person, or virtual, or bring Kundalini yoga to your workplace, school, or center.
Contact me today! 
Or call / text: 607-269-7815
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2019|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry