Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I guess I'm just a snob....

Hey Heathershenhouse

OK. SOOOO much has happened in the past 2 weeks! I'll keep it brief....

1 We closed on our house so it's now in the hands of the new owners. We officially live in an RV.... we've named her "Harriet the Chariot." (Reference to "So I Married An Axe Murderer" movie!) 

2 My last kid moved into the dorm, we are officially empty-nesters, and it's probably going to be a few weeks until I feel "normal" again. Menopause, empty nesting, and RV life are probably not meant to be done ALL at the same time... but yea. 

3 I led my first "Gong Bath" which was AWESOME! It sold out and so I am doing another one this Saturday the 14th. If you are local, I hope you will check it out... only a few spots remain so grab tix here! 

4 RV living has meant that sometimes my internet is spotty. The BEST and EASIEST way to stay in touch with me is through Facebook! If you haven't already, please "like" my biz page and message me there if you want to say hello or to reach out for coaching! I'll still be sending a weekly email, but Facebook is just easier for staying connected. 

5 I'm sitting in a laundromat typing this ( #rvlife ) and have discovered that I might be a snob. OK. Seriously. Where are the nice laundromats?  One guy stared at me non-stop at the first laundromat. One laundromat was literally filthy... like really gross. And this current laundromat is making me feel like I need to keep my purse on my body at all times if you know what I mean. lol. I may be a snob but I think I need to search out the "fancy" laundromat. Is that a thing? lol.

6 Are you struggling with a transition? I know I am! Becoming an RV living, menopausal, empty-nester with spotty internet is a big hairy fucking deal! Can you relate? Or what are you struggling with right now? Message me on Facebook, I'd love to hear from you! <3 I REFUSE to go through this the way I went through postpartum depression... silent and alone!! Let's support each other! <3

I'm here for you! 

Need help? Don't suffer in silence. Reach out today. Sharing is caring! Please share!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
Call or Text: 607-592-6291
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

PS: Registration is OPEN for the Inspired Life School! If you would like to deep dive into your own personal growth & development, then learn how to help others, check it out now @ www.inspiredlifeschool.com 

 

Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2019|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry