Tuesday, January 14, 2020

What are your 3?

Hello dear Heathershenhouse

OK, if a genie popped up out of a magic lamp and granted you 3 wishes, what would they be? 

Seriously, I want to know!!

Hit reply to this email, message me on Facebook, or text me at 607-592-6291 (include your name) and tell me what your 3 wishes would be!

I'll tell you my 3 wishes when you message me! 

Hit me up on Facebook or at my info below and don't forget to follow our adventures on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
Call or Text: 607-592-6291
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

WHERE ARE WE THIS WEEK???
TEXAS!! :)
We spent a couple days on the ocean in Florida and then headed West. We will be in TX for a few days to visit friends, attend a wedding, and then moving on toward AZ! 

Know of any good vegan spots we should try? 


Follow our YouTube channel to share all of our adventures! 

Here is the link: 
https://www.youtube.com/liveinspirednow  
I am so pleased to be offering Kundalini yoga and Gong baths are we travel around the country on our year long vegan road trip!

To bring any of the following offerings to your studio, office, school, or center, please call or text me at 607-592-6291, or email me at heather@liveinspirednow.com.

🙏 Kundalini Yoga
🙏 Meditation: Kids & Adults
🙏 Art & Meditation Classes
🙏 Relationship / Family Workshops
🙏 Gong Baths / Sound healing
🙏 Firewalks
🙏 Women's Empowerment

🙏 more...

All events are customized to your needs!
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2020|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry