Tuesday, August 6, 2019

May I please interview you?

Hey Heathershenhouse

When I was 22 and just had my first child Madison, I had wicked postpartum depression and I didn't tell anyone for a couple of reasons....

1 I didn't know what postpartum was so didn't know that I had it.
2 I didn't want anyone to know that "I was crazy" and I was the only one to feel like this after an event that "should be so joyous." 

I felt SO alone and trapped, and every little thing felt like a crisis. 

Now, I'd like to interview other women about the experiences they've overcome so that we can empower other women to speak up, speak out, and know they are not alone!

Here are some of the topics we'd love to cover but feel free to add in something not mentioned here: 

  • Grief and loss of a child or spouse.
  • Breast implants: love them / hate them
  • Emotional eating
  • Military moms with young kiddos
  • Women owned businesses: restaurants, salons, construction, etc...
  • Stay at home moms who are questioning whether to return to work
  • Working moms who are questioning quitting their job to stay home
  • College students working an MLM 
  • Women who don't want kids
  • Women who haven't been in a relationship for years
  • Women who escaped abusive relationships
  • Adult women of alcoholic / drug addicted parents
  • Anything else you can suggest.... 
Every single time you share your story, you give permission for another woman to do the same. Together we can empower, inspire, and influence women to live healthier, happier lives!

The interview can be through email or over the phone. I can send you the questions if you are interested! Just hit reply to this email or contact me at my info below. 

The interviews will be shared here in our weekly email, on my blogs, and social media. We can share your name or keep you anonymous. :)

Thank you so much for being so very YOU! <3. 

Sharing is caring! Please share!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
Call or Text: 607-592-6291
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

PS: Registration is OPEN for the Inspired Life School! If you would like to deep dive into your own personal growth & development, then learn how to help others, check it out now @ www.inspiredlifeschool.com 

 

Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2019|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry