Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Your story, a new library, and a guest next week....

Hey Heathershenhouse

Thank you to all the lovely people who shared their story last week! If you missed out, you can still be interviewed! Just follow this linkhttps://bit.ly/2YOZfw0  Stay tuned in the coming weeks for these amazing stories to be shared here and on social! 

Now, a new library!? Yes... I opened a library.... sorta.....

As you may already know, I am downsizing my house because Thad and I are moving into an RV for a year to travel and write a vegan food blog.... we will still be coaching, firewalking, yoga'ing, and working from the road... gotta LOVE the laptop lifestyle! :) 

So... back to the RV... where the hell am I gonna put all of my books??? 

A clever friend suggested a clever solution: I moved all of my books and bookcases to my friend Tom's office and he is now the temporary curator of my library!

So officially, the INSPIRED Library is in Skaneateles, NY and it's full of self-help, personal growth, and my fav business books! Super cool right? 

And finally, I have a surprise guest writer next week while I am in South Dakota! Follow me on Facebook to hear about our trip and WHY we NEED to go to South Dakota... probably won't expect this!

I hope you have a fun-tastic week, and enjoy next weeks guest writer! 

Thank you so much for being so very YOU! <3. 

Sharing is caring! Please share!

With love, gratitude, and inspiration,

Heather Paris
Call or Text: 607-592-6291
www.liveinspirednow.com 
Email me: heather@liveinspirednow.com
Follow me on YouTubeInstagram (@heatherparis) and Facebook!

PS: Registration is OPEN for the Inspired Life School! If you would like to deep dive into your own personal growth & development, then learn how to help others, check it out now @ www.inspiredlifeschool.com 

 

Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
LIVE INSPIRED NOW, LLC © *|2019|* All rights reserved.

Contact us:
Heather Paris

Call or text: 607-269-7815
Email: Heather@liveinspirednow.com
Web: www.liveinspirednow.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Buddha Groove Jewelry